Garmin Integrated Flight Deck Engine Data Analyzer
The Garmin Integrated Flight Deck Engine Data Analyzer is a Visual Basic macro written for Microsoft Excel and designed to enable owner/operators of turbine-powered aircraft to log and analyze engine data.
After downloading and configuring this tool based on your aircraft's current AFM, you will be able to download and process engine log files from the aircraft system SD card. The resulting analysis will show instances of operation which are outside the established limits.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- MS Excel 2003 or later
- SD Card Reader
- 1GB RAM
- 10MB hard drive space
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Garmin Integrated Flight Deck Engine Data Analyzer
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This GARMIN End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between You and Garmin International, Inc. (hereinafter “GARMIN”) for the GARMIN Garmin Integrated Flight Deck Engine Data Analyzer software product(s), which may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. GARMIN grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer. You may use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT only for your personal use.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
b) Distribution. You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties.
c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
d) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
e) Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. TERMINATION. This EULA will automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of and immediately cease using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. COPYRIGHT. All right, title, and interest including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by GARMIN. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by GARMIN.
5. NO SUPPORT. GARMIN will not provide support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. EXPORT CONTROL. You agree not to export from anywhere any part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to You except in compliance with, and with all licenses and approvals required under, applicable export laws, rules and regulations.
7. NO WARRANTIES. GARMIN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT REMAINS WITH YOU. Some states and countries do not permit certain warranty exclusions, so to that extent the above may not apply to you.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall GARMIN or its affiliates or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if GARMIN has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, GARMIN’s entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or US$5.00. Some states and countries do not permit certain liability exclusions or damages limitations, so to that extent the above may not apply to you.
This EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Kansas, U.S.A. without reference to any conflict of laws provision.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact GARMIN for any reason, please write: Garmin International, Inc., 1200 East 151st Street, Olathe, KS 66062, USA, Attention: General Counsel. This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and GARMIN relating to the subject matter thereof.